- mainly serving Xi'an style cuisine including stir-fried food, signature dishes, noodles, homemade milk tea, etc
- Good review on the food - Full sized commercial kitchen with woks, deep fryer, walk-in cool room & freezer.
- undermanagement. Potential Can add other regional Chinese food
- hands-on buyer will save on labor cost Features Sydney CBD STREET location
- Heavy foot trafic
- Regular Customers Premises Well presented shop with an area of approx. 150 sq.mts, 50 sq.mts open kitchen, cool room and freezer room , and TWO levels of dinning area, around 100 sq.mts dinning area, and bathrooms.
Hgih food traffic location in Sydney CBD - Martin Place - Office Building surrounded
7 days - Mon. - Sun, - 10:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. ; Thur. 10:00 a.m.- 10:30 p.m.
10 years Lease, Current lease expires May, 2027, With 5 years option - 3% annual increases - 3 months bond Rent (ex GST) $2,420/wk ; NO OUTGOINGS
For further information or to inspect the business, please contact Jeffrey Lei on 0405 888 800