PAGEWOOD GREEN – DAHLIA
Dahlia, the second stage release within the Pagewood Green master-planned community
Address: 8 Studio Drive, Eastgardens, NSW 2036
Status: Complete & Ready to Move In
Introducing Dahlia, the next stage release of the iconic master planned community Pagewood Green just 8km from the Sydney CBD. Bringing a unique offering of 1, 2, 3 and 3 + study bedroom grand residences with superior finishes and views of the surrounding parklands.
Dahlia offers a superb selection of 167 oversized apartments and terrace style ground floor residences. Rising eight floors, it captures never-to-be-built-out views towards the eastern coastline and internally over the expansive Central Park.
With 1, 2, 3 and 3 + study bedroom apartments to choose from, this is your opportunity to secure your apartment in Pagewood’s most revolutionary masterplan, Pagewood Green.
Impressive living areas
- Open plan layout
- Large beige format tiles throughout living and dining
- Air-conditioning through the apartment
- Media room in some apartments
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Caesarstone alpine mist bench tops
- Smokey mirrored inspired barbacks
- SMEG stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher
- SMEG Stainless steel gas cooktop with ducted rangehood
- Smokey mirrored splashback
- Soft-closing drawers in kitchens
- Frameless glass showers and luxurious freestanding baths
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom and laundry
- Pietra grey floor tile
- White Herringbone wall tile
- Wall-mounted basins and toilet suites with concealed cisterns
- Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry in bathroom
Pagewood Green is expected to be innovative but also reflective of it’s location, while incorporating all the facilities that come standard in a Meriton development, and more. An Island development surrounded by an abundance of parks, championship golf courses and a Westfield’s shopping centre next door Resort style facilities include:
- Indoor pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Onsite childcare centres
- Onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes
- Onsite building manager
- Secure underground parking
- Pagewood Green Central Park
- Landscaped podium recreational areas with BBQ and herb/veggie gardens
Location & Lifestyle:
Located in the heart of Pagewood, set amongst tree lined boulevards, a new paradise in the heart of Sydney’s East just 8km from Sydney CBD, under 5km to Coogee Beach and 5km to Sydney Airport. In addition to the onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes, neighbouring Westfield Eastgardens with transport links to the CBD.
When you buy into Pagewood Green, you are buying into a community. Serviced by Bus routes: 391, 392, X92 (La Perouse and City) and 400, 410 (Bondi Junction/Randwick and Burwood/Bexley/Rockdale via international and domestic airport) from Westfield Eastgardens interchange. Proposed direct bus route from Pagewood Green to new Kingsford Light rail station. Pagewood Green apartments are in close proximity to all of your Sydney essentials:
- CBD – 8km
- Airport – 5km
- Next door to The Lakes Golf Course/Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Mutch Park
- Football, netball and soccer’s fields at Heffron Park (1.3km)
- Randwick Racecourse (4.2 km)
- Historic coastal pool Wylie’s Baths at Coogee Beach (4.8 km)
- Centennial Park (5.7 km)
- World famous SCG (6.3 km) and Allianz stadium (6.8 km)
- Moore Park (6.2 km)
- Under 15 mins drive to 3 popular beaches (Clovelly 5.2 km, Maroubra 2.1 km and Coogee 5.0 km)
BAYSIDE Council has put its first ever blueprint on public exhibition, including $56 million to be spent on capital works projects. Under the plan, $10.47 million will be spent on four key projects
- $2 million will be spent on a makeover of Jellicoe Park Pagewood, including new public amenities, change rooms, canteen, storage areas and a fitness station.
- The $2.2 million allocated to the Mutch Park Skatepark for a plaza-style design made to suit riders of different skill levels.
- $1.87m has been allocated to construct a new amenities block at Booralee Park Botany
- Eastgardens Library and Customer Service Centre will be refurbished at a cost of $4.2m.
UNIT 505-PAGEWOOD GREEN – DAHLIA - 8 Studio Drive, Eastgardens, NSW 2036
PAGEWOOD GREEN – DAHLIA
128 Bunnerong Road, Pagewood NSW 2035