THE GALLERY – POLO COLLECTION
A luxury residential, retail and leisure hub with the largest apartments in the area, 4km from Sydney CBD
Address: 55 Rothschild Avenue Rosebery NSW 2018
Status: Complete & Ready to Move In | Completion Date: 31/03/2020
Introducing Polo Collection, luxury resort-style living in Rosebery’s vibrant heart. This is the third release within ‘The Gallery’ – a brand new four-stage master-planned community designed by an award-winning quartet of leading architectural firms.
Spectacular low-rise towers and terrace homes, neighbouring the new Rosebery Park, encircle a series of landscaped gardens on the ground and a sky retreat above providing an abundance of green space where residents can sit, relax and socialise.
Meriton’s vibrant residential, retail and leisure hub combines some of the most luxurious and largest residences in the area with convenient shopping amenities including a Woolworths and the finest recreational and parkland facilities.
Designed by award winning architects SJB, Polo Collection comprises of 275 luxury apartments with grand proportions across four striking buildings, set amongst tree-lined boulevards, and neighbouring the newly created Rosebery Park. Dynamic and elegant, the buildings incorporate various forms of materials including bricks, tiles, timber and steel mesh which pays homage to Rosebery’s industrial past and interacts with the surrounding landscape. Overlooking Rosebery Park to the east, and west over Sweetacres Park, these residences have been designed to capture the green vistas through floor to ceiling glass windows.
Polo Collection offers a diverse selection of homes featuring contemporary yet timeless design aesthetics with 80% of layouts boasting square functional layouts or cross flow ventilated designs with many apartments boasting study rooms with bedroom-like proportions.
- 70% of 2 bedroom apartments face either into the internal gardens or parkland
- 70% of 1 bedrooms are North facing
- Many apartments feature a multi purpose room with bedroom sized proportions complete with a window and air conditioning
- Oversized North facing four bedrooms serviced with three well-appointed bathrooms and two parking spaces, 144 internal space plus large outdoor courtyard.
- Largest 2 bedroom apartments in the area with internal sizes ranging up to 92sqm plus balcony
- Top floor three bedroom apartments with outdoor terraces ranging up to 112sqm and looking into multiple aspects
- Media alcoves in many apartments
- On-site retail precinct including major national supermarket looking out into the newly created Rosebery Park
Modern and distinctive style with an urban edge
Polo Collection presents an assortment of only 15 luxurious, contemporary four bedrooms, north facing terrace homes designed by renowned architects, Tribe Studios. Characterised by meticulous attention to detail and expansive floorplans with the benefits of living within a vibrant master-planned neighbourhood. Paved brick boulevards provide entry via a front courtyard to the terrace homes or drive into the secure carpark to access double parking and direct entry into your home. Featuring internal layouts of up to 144m2 plus expansive front and rear courtyards overlooking the lush internal gardens, these residences will be at the heart of the Polo Collection community.
The Gallery’s outstanding collection of designer buildings and resort-style amenities offer luxury living at its best. Rising alongside sprawling public parklands and just 4kms from the CBD, Polo Collection is your chance to treat yourself to something special.
- At ground level, lawns, shady groves, and paths weave around the buildings creating an oasis of landscaped spaces to gather and relax
- Up to 40 metres of setbacks between the buildings ensure space and privacy
- This enviable location comes to life with a thriving café and dining culture, retail and leisure experiences
- A childcare centre for over 80 children provides a safe haven for everyday discovery and learning
- A 5,683 square metre grand communal park embraces The Gallery’s south-east edge – the perfect place to kick a ball, throw a frisbee or simply stretch out on the grass enjoying the sunshine
The fine art of five-star living
Dive into your new resort-style life at The Gallery. 20m indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and resident-only gyms are just some of the five-star amenities on offer.
- Rooftop sky garden, a space to relax or entertain while admiring elevated views
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access
- Comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Onsite childcare centre on Rothschild Avenue
- Communal/music room
- A dedicated Building Manager’s office completes your luxury escape in the city
Location & Lifestyle:
Get to know the blossoming Rosebery scene. Just around the corner you can experience a delicious day out with Saporium satisfying all of your culinary desires. Here, greengrocers, butchers, bakers, coffee roasters, restaurateurs and many other proud purveyors put their finest produce on show. Housed in a revived warehouse in The Cannery Rosebery, Saporium is a place where producers and shoppers come together. A place where everyone shares their passion for great-tasting food and drink.
- Find your inner designer at Koskela
- Sample the best in organic ‘seed-to-cup’ espresso at Allpress, Eden Cafe or The Grounds of Alexandria
- From the icy delights of Gelato Messina to hip brews at Archie Rose
Pedestrian and bike-friendly paths and streets lead you to the visionary new Green Square retail, leisure and transport hub linking you to the CBD in under 10 minutes. From Green Square station, it’s 5 minutes to the CBD, the harbour and Sydney airport. One train stop to Central and two stops to Town Hall, this is now one of Sydney’s most connected inner-city villages. Future light rail will soon add to the mix with direct links to top schools and universities and the city. Green Square and Rosebery also sit at the epicentre of a growing network of cycle paths. A short distance from your doorstep you will find Sydney’s finest schools and universities including;
- The Gallery is located 350m from the proposed new Green Square primary school which will accommodate 600 children and include a multipurpose hall, after school care, sports courts and open space.
- Sydney Boys/Girls High
- Sydney University, UTS and UNSW
- Only a short commute away is Sydney Grammar, Scots College, Ascham, Kambala and Kincoppal
- An array of primary schools and TAFE institutions.
The Gallery is situated 500m to an upcoming world-class public sporting haven where you will have access to a 7,000sqm aquatic centre including an indoor 50m pool, Hydrotherapy and kid’s pool, gymnasium, café and crèche with an outdoor area. Gunyama Park will include a full size synthetic multi-purpose sporting field, playground, outdoor training circuit and public amenities.
THE GALLERY – POLO COLLECTION - 55 Rothschild Avenue Rosebery NSW 2018
BED BATH PARKING PRICE RANGE 1 1 0 FROM
$650,000 - $715,000
1 1 0 + MPR FROM $705,000 - $840,000 2 2 1 FROM
$1,010,000 - $1,200,000
2 2 1+MPR FROM $1,115,000 - $1,190,000 3 2 2 FROM
$1,265,000 - $1,960,000
4 3 2