PAGEWOOD GREEN – ORCHID
Orchid is the final release of stage one within the celebrated Pagewood Green master-planned community
Address: 9 Oscar Place Eastgardens NSW 2036
Status: Under Construction | Completion Date: 01/07/2020
A residential oasis at the heart of modern eastern suburbs life, Orchid is the final first stage offering within the celebrated Pagewood Green master-planned community.
Pagewood Green will boast its very own 6,000sqm retail precinct anchored by a major national supermarket and an array of supporting retailers including food, medical and leisure.
Overlooking Central Park in the development, Orchid boasts the most desirable position within Pagewood Green. Offering 256 oversized apartments across two buildings up to 21 storeys high which are connected by a lush podium garden. Offering unobstructed views over the Central Park with higher floor apartments enjoying northern views to the Sydney CBD, eastern views to Maroubra Beach and southern views to Botany Bay, these apartments are a stunning collaboration between Meriton and award-winning architects PTW.
Functional 1, 2 and 3-bedroom layouts with a selection of cross-flow ventilated and dual aspect apartments ensuring natural light streams through from two sides, this is your opportunity to secure your apartment in Pagewood’s most revolutionary masterplan, Pagewood Green – Orchid.
- Oversized layouts with the largest internal sizes in the area, many with sun-drenched northern aspects.
- Seamless level access from living areas to large balconies
- with some boasting semi-enclosed areas.
- Large format 600x600mm tiles deliver low maintenance style throughout the open-plan living, bathroom and kitchen area that accentuate the oversized floorplans.
- Many apartments feature a study room the same size as a bedroom, complete with a window and air-conditioning.
- Sustainable features such as LED downlights and water-saving fixtures.
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning cools in summer and provides warmth in the winter months.
- Provision for super-fast broadband internet and pay-TV with fibre optic cabling in the living area and bedrooms.
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry plus ample storage cupboards.
- Security carpark with direct lift access, and ample visitor parking.
Sleek contemporary kitchens
- Premium Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances including a fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel cooktop, microwave, oven with black glass and under-mount integrated rangehood.
- Marble inspired splashbacks, Piatra Grey Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edge and single or double under bench sink.
- Clean-edged polished chrome tapware and black feature pendant light over island benches.
- Polyurethane full-height cabinetry and soft-closing drawers complete the design for a luxurious contemporary look.
- A luxurious free-standing bath is a centrepiece in all ensuites.
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures
- Large 600×600 marble inspired tiles on the floor and walls
- Vanity with Caesarstone benchtop and wall hung basin
- Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry provides ample concealed storage
Pagewood Green is expected to be innovative but also reflective of it’s location, while incorporating all the facilities that come standard in a Meriton development, and more. An Island development surrounded by an abundance of parks, championship golf courses and a Westfield’s shopping centre next door Resort style facilities include:
- Resort-style facilities include an indoor pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Resident only landscaped podium garden, complete with BBQ facilities, an undercover dining area, recreational turfed lawns and a communal veggie garden
- All apartments enjoy secure parking and direct lift access
- A superior level of service with a dedicated onsite building manager to cater to all of your property needs
Location & Lifestyle:
Located in the heart of Pagewood, set amongst tree lined boulevards, a new paradise in the heart of Sydney’s East just 8km from Sydney CBD, under 5km to Coogee Beach and 5km to Sydney Airport. In addition to the onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes, neighbouring Westfield Eastgardens with transport links to the CBD.
When you buy into Pagewood Green, you are buying into a community. Serviced by Bus routes: 391, 392, X92 (La Perouse and City) and 400, 410 (Bondi Junction/Randwick and Burwood/Bexley/Rockdale via international and domestic airport) from Westfield Eastgardens interchange. Proposed direct bus route from Pagewood Green to new Kingsford Light rail station. Pagewood Green apartments are in close proximity to all of your Sydney essentials:
- Sydney CBD – 8km
- Airport – 5km
- Next door to The Lakes Golf Course/Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Mutch Park
- Football, netball and soccer’s fields at Heffron Park (1.3km)
- Randwick Racecourse (4.2 km)
- Historic coastal pool Wylie’s Baths at Coogee Beach (4.8 km)
- Centennial Park (5.7 km)
- World famous SCG (6.3 km) and Allianz stadium (6.8 km)
- Moore Park (6.2 km)
- Under 15 mins drive to 3 popular beaches (Clovelly 5.2 km, Maroubra 2.1 km and Coogee 5.0 km)
Infrastructure Information: BAYSIDE Council has put its first ever blueprint on public exhibition, including $56 million to be spent on capital works projects. Under the plan, $10.47 million will be spent on four key projects
1) $2 million will be spent on a makeover of Jellicoe Park Pagewood, including new public amenities, change rooms, canteen, storage areas and a fitness station.
2) The $2.2 million allocated to the Mutch Park Skatepark for a plaza-style design made to suit riders of different skill levels.
3) $1.87m has been allocated to construct a new amenities block at Booralee Park Botany 4) Eastgardens Library and Customer Service Centre will be refurbished at a cost of $4.2m.
PAGEWOOD GREEN – ORCHID - 9 Oscar Place Eastgardens NSW 2036
BED BATH PARKING PRICE RANGE 1 1 1
From $660,000 to $790,000
2 2 1
From $850,000 to $1,145,000
2 2 2
From $875,000 to $1,165,000
3 2 2
From $1,130,000 to $1,385,000
1 1 1+MPR
From $690,000 to $810,000
4 2.5 3
Penthouses From $2,355,000 to $2,800,000