PAGEWOOD GREEN – ALLIUM
Pagewood Green - Allium, An iconic new neighbourhood setting a new benchmark for quality and design in Eastgardens
Address: 1 Finch Drive, Eastgardens NSW 2036
Status: Complete & Ready to Move In
Bringing a unique offering of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom grand residences with superior finishes and uninterrupted views of the city, championship golf courses and surrounding parklands. Pagewood Green, just 8km from the CBD.
Pagewood Green will evolve on 16.5 hectares of prime land laced with lush green spaces, including 10,000sqm of parklands and a dining precinct onsite. It will neighbour two golf courses and the Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre, providing excellence transport links to some of Sydney's premier destinations, top schools and universities.
With 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments to choose from, and an exceptional range of large four-bedroom apartments, this is your opportunity to secure your apartment in Pagewood’s most revolutionary masterplan, Pagewood Green.
Impressive living areas
- Timber feature tiles in the living and kitchen areas
- Air-conditioning through the apartment
- Media room in all apartments
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Caesarstone bench tops / European stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel gas cooktop with ducted rangehood
- Calacutta Porcelain splashbacks and soft-closing drawers in kitchens
- Frameless glass showers and luxurious freestanding baths
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom and laundry
- Wall-mounted basins and toilet suites with concealed cisterns
- Mirrored wall-hung cabinetry in bathroom
Pagewood Green is expected to be innovative but also reflective of it’s location, while incorporating all the facilities that come standard in a Meriton development, and more. Resort style facilities include:
- Outdoor cinema and sky garden terrace
- Indoor pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Multiple onsite childcare centres
- Onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes
- Onsite building manager
- Secure underground parking
- Pagewood Green Central Park
- Landscaped podium recreational areas with BBQ and herb/veggie gardens
Location & Lifestyle:
Located in the heart of Pagewood, set amongst tree lined boulevards, a new paradise in the heart of Sydney’s East just 8km from Sydney CBD, under 5km to Coogee Beach and 5km to Sydney Airport. In addition to the onsite supermarket, retail shops and cafes, neighbouring Westfield Eastgardens with transport links to the CBD. When you buy into Pagewood Green, you are buying into a community. Serviced by Bus routes: 391, 392, X92 (La Perouse and City) and 400, 410 (Bondi Junction/Randwick and Burwood/Bexley/Rockdale via international and domestic airport) from Westfield Eastgardens interchange. Proposed direct bus route from Pagewood Green to new Kingsford Light rail station. Pagewood Green apartments are in close proximity to all of your Sydney essentials:
- CBD – 8km
- Airport – 5km
- Next door to The Lakes Golf Course/Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Mutch Park
- Football, netball and soccer’s fields at Heffron Park (1.3km)
- Randwick Racecourse (4.2 km)
- Historic coastal pool Wylie’s Baths at Coogee Beach (4.8 km)
- Centennial Park (5.7 km)
- World famous SCG (6.3 km) and Allianz stadium (6.8 km)
- Moore Park (6.2 km)
- Under 15 mins drive to 3 popular beaches (Clovelly 5.2 km, Maroubra 2.1 km and Coogee 5.0 km)
BAYSIDE Council has put its first ever blueprint on public exhibition, including $56 million to be spent on capital works projects. Under the plan, $10.47 million will be spent on four key projects 1) $2 million will be spent on a makeover of Jellicoe Park Pagewood, including new public amenities, change rooms, canteen, storage areas and a fitness station.
2) The $2.2 million allocated to the Mutch Park Skatepark for a plaza-style design made to suit riders of different skill levels.
3) $1.87m has been allocated to construct a new amenities block at Booralee Park Botany 4) Eastgardens Library and Customer Service Centre will be refurbished at a cost of $4.2m.
PAGEWOOD GREEN – ALLIUM - 1 Finch Drive, Eastgardens NSW 2036
BED BATH PARKING PRICE RANGE 1 1 1+MPR FROM $715K-$750K 2 2 1 FROM $840K-$975K 3 2 2 FROM $1,110K-$1,250K 4 2 1 Under Offer