Popular Cafe serving breakfast, brunch and lunch and selling approx. 40 kgs coffee p.w., teas, toasted sandwiches, muffins, scrolls,- Catering menu available-100 sq. mts. with a near new fit out
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• Well established café with a strong brand in a busy centre.
• A unique atmosphere and ambience that makes it stand out.
• Only café in the area to serve the amazing breakfast/brunch platters.
• Café under excellent and stable management.
• Significant regional growth expected with the recent commissioning of the Norwest Rail Line.
• The café is known for its great coffee and has a strong regular following that comes in
specifically for their coffee.
• The location supports strong foot traffic with anchor tenants such as Service NSW (RTA), Domaine, Freedom, Officeworks and several other well-known brands.
• Hills Super Centre has an active marketing program to support its tenants.
• Ample free covered parking.
Weekly Takings $18,000
Cost of Goods $5,037
Rent (ex GST) $1,180
Nett Profit $5,443