Dee Why's new Town Centre with the tallest towers in Dee Why rising up to 17 storeys with unobstructed views of the ocean - selling the last remaining!
Adress: 9-17 Howard Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099
Status: Complete & Ready to Move In
Right in the heart of Dee Why’s town centre transformation and only 800m from Dee Why Beach, Lighthouse is a new architectural landmark soaring high above the surrounding streetscape. It blends residential, retail and commercial in one dynamic location close to the ocean shores.
In creating Lighthouse, Meriton and an accomplished team of architects and interior designers have harmoniously fused their skill and creativity to offer a stunning collection of 351 expansive apartments. Built over four buildings with two towers rising up to 17 storeys high showcasing unobstructed panoramic ocean views over Dee Why Beach to Long Reef.
The only significant project developed in the area for many years, Lighthouse puts you at the heart of the revitalisation of this cosmopolitan beachside village – a rejuvenated town centre for locals to meet, eat, shop, relax and socialise. Over 90% SOLD!
Exquisitely appointed apartments with oversized balconies and terraces flowing from the living areas will be flooded by an abundance of natural light pouring through expansive floor-to-ceiling glass, illuminating all the corners of your home. Panoramic views of Dee Why Beach and the South Pacific Ocean create the perfect background for your new cosmopolitan coastal life at Lighthouse. Additional features:
- A variety of expansive apartment layouts, with 40 two-level maisonette style apartments enjoying expansive entertaining decks.
- Timber-look tiles in the living, dining and kitchen areas
- Enormous terraces flow from many apartments and enjoy functional layouts
- Selection of lower level apartments enjoy enclosed balconies flowing from the already generous living areas
- Many apartments enjoy dual aspects and corner positions ensuring all views, whether it be over the ocean, internal gardens or district, are captured
- Superior quality and designer finishes and fixtures featuring SMEG stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops in the kitchen, and freestanding bath in the bathroom
- Plush premium carpet and mirrored built-in wardrobes in each bedroom
- LED downlights throughout the entire apartment
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning in all rooms
These generous apartments feature premium interiors with the finest finishes designed for a lifetime of comfort.
- Stainless steel SMEG appliances including an integrated dishwasher, ducted rangehood, cooktop, microwave and oven
- Polyurethane cabinetry with soft close drawers.
- Polished chrome tapware
- Glass splashbacks with Caesarstone benchtops for lasting quality
- Waterline behind fridge enclosure
- Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in most ensuites
- Frameless glass shower with polished chrome fixtures
- Oversized porcelain tiles with a modern mosaic feature wall
- Wall-mounted mirrored cabinet, floating basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
SUN-DRENCHED SPACIOUS BEDROOM INTERIORS:
Large peaceful bedrooms offer indulgent and tranquil havens to relax and unwind. Expansive floor-to-ceiling glass doors open on to spacious terraces or balconies, taking in the breathtaking views to the ocean or over the tree tops.
Lighthouse is set to revitalise the newly acclaimed Town Centre. Set amongst an extraordinary landscape design, the precinct will accommodate approximately 16,000sqm of both commercial and retail space. Anchored by Woolworths as well as one of Australia’s largest banks, this vibrant new retail village will be the focal point of the new Dee Why Town Centre. Residents, visitors and the local community will enjoy direct access on the ground floor and level one. Offering a lively, 3,000sqm piazza-style dining precinct, Dee Why will become a hot spot to enjoy a lunch date with friends – with a conveniently large basement housing over 550 parking spaces with dual access from Howard Avenue and Oaks Avenue.
Location & Lifestyle:
All the essentials of a relaxed beachside lifestyle are close at hand, an easy commute by bus from your door as well as the newly appointed B Line express bus service to the CBD and Circular Quay. A variety of quality educational facilities are in easy reach from Lighthouse, ranging from Dee Why Public School, to Pittwater House private school and TAFE Northern Beaches Campus. Dee Why Beach is only 800m walk down the road, with some of Sydney’s best beaches either side including Curl Curl, Collaroy, Freshwater and Manly. Should your hobbies take you away from the beach, Dee Why is neighboured by the iconic Long Reef golf course, numerous sporting fields and vast landscaped gardens.
LIGHTHOUSE - 9-17 Howard Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099
BED BATH PARKING PRICE RANGE 2 2 1 FROM
3 2 1 FROM