- Cafe House Restaurant serving OZ style cuisine including a refined and tasty breakfast and lunch, sandwiches, burger
- Currently using 25+ kgs. coffee p.w. (Campos Cafe Bean avaliable)
- Top class presentation which offers an elegant and friendly dining experience
- High reviews online
- 60 comfortable seats inside and outside
- Full kitchen.
- Full Rent $2,160 p.w, Upstairs rented out to staff for $700 p.w.
Great Location ,close to bus stop, new appartments cross road. lots of foot trafic.
- Excellent fit out.
- Warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- Garden backyard
Well presented, warm and inviting cafe with an area of approx. 146 m2 plus 60 m2 Upstairs residential rooms.
Well located in Sydney East area, close to beach and surrounded by residential buildings .
7 days - 6 a.m. - 4 p.m
Current 5 + 5 + 5 year lease commerced 2017 - C.P.I increases annually - 3 months bond
1 owner (only work 24 hours p.w.) + 2 full timers + 4 part timers
No Outgoings . - Great business in great location without competition. - Rare find. - Great investment opportunity.
Bondi - Cafe House Restaurant - Garden backyard
Figure Display Type Regular Weekly Takings $9,500 Cost of Goods $2,000 Gross Profit $7,500 Rent $1,500 Outgoings $ Wages $2,000 Telephone $16 Insurance $25 Electricity $100 Gas $ Water Usages $125 Misc 2 $ Total Expenses $4,516 Nett Profit $3,729
Estimated Stock (additional)